DMX controller consisting of DMX controller software and USB DMX converter box. With galvanic isolation between USB input and DMX output.
Features of controller software
Specifications converter box
- Graphic surface easy to use
- 510 DMX control channels
- 42 operating levels with 12 channel faders each + 1 level with 6 channel faders for adjusting the DMX parameters 1 flash button for each channel fader
- 1 master fader can be assigned to each channel as desired
- 500 programmable scenes can be stored per block
- Different scene blocks can be combined
- Stored scenes can also be activated via keyboard
- Music-controlled via sound card
- Function keys can be occupied with scenes and sequences (10 levels x 12)
- Automatic run of 4 parallel sequences with up to 500 scenes each
- Any number of groups can be stored with up to 20 channels each
- Synchronous groups can be created
- Blackout function
- Channel inversion
- Macro feature for automatically generating figures (circle eight spiral line etc.) with the facility of 8 parallel macro runs
- Libraries can be created for DMX units libraries for every DMX unit from IMG Stage Line are available
- German English French and Spanish version
- Processor-controlled converter for 510 DMX channels
- Galvanic isolation between USB input and DMX output
- Connections: 1 x USB B 1 x 3-pole XLR 1 x 5-pole XLR 1 x low-voltage jack
- Dimensions: 115x103x40mm weight: 250g
- Power supply via supplied plug-in PSU
- Programme CD with controller software and USB installation routine (with instructions on CD)
- Plug-in PSU
- USB cable
IBM-compatible PC Pentium 1G Hz or higher 64MB RAM 20MB free hard disk memory CD-ROM USB connection (USB 1.1 or higher) Windows 2000/XP/vista/7. When using no-name DMX products it is recommended to use DMX-510USB with galvanic isolation of the input and output in order to prevent damage to the computer in case a fault occurs.
Our shipping policy is simple, at this time we only deliver to addresses on the UK Mainland between Monday and Friday.
We will deliver goods ordered by you as soon as possible to the address you have give us for delivery.
But in any event within 2-3 days of your order, or 7-14 days for back ordered products.
Only £6.50 + Vat for all UK Mainland Orders (not including the Islands or the Highlands of Scotland).
Delivery is always FREE when you spend £150 or more!
Some large weighted orders may require a pallet, you will be contacted with additional shipping costs if this happens.
Standard Pallet Costs from £40.00 + Vat
We do not ship to the Highlands and Islands of Scotland, Isle of Man, Isles of Scilly and the Channel Islands.
These include postcodes IM, IV, HS, KA27-28, KW, PA20-49, PA60-78, PH17-26, PH30-44, PH49-50, TR21-25, ZE.
Only out of stock products that are due back in stock within the next 14 days are available for back order.
You may purchase these products with your order, but the delivery of any back ordered product will be as and when our own delivery has arrived, usually within 7-14 days.
You will not be charged any additional shipping cost for these items and the rest of your order will be delivered as usual.
Basically we order our weekly stock from Germany before 12 noon on Thursdays. Back Orders placed on the site before that time will be delivered to you within 7 days, usually on a Wednesday.
Place a Back Order after that time, delivery to you would be within 7-14 days and usually the following Wednesdays.