Professional 16-channel Mono PLL Audio Transmission System, 863-865MHz, with Extensive Accessories
- Compatible with the portable amplifier systems of the TXA-1000 and TXA-800 series
- Suitable as a tour guide system and for any other application in which a certain audio source or voice source is to be distributed to one or more receivers
- Wireless transmissions of audio signals with one transmitter and one receiver are also possible
- Simultaneous operation of up to 8 transmitters with different frequencies (dep. on distance of transmitter, stationary RF sources of interference and other local conditions)
- Licence-free in the EU
16-channel PLL transmitter for microphone operation and line audio signals.
- Matching the receivers ATS-162R, TXA-800R and the portable amplifiers of the TXA-1000 and TXA-800 series
- Integrated microphone
- Microphone input via 3.5mm mono jack
- Audio line input via 3.5mm stereo jack
- Backlit LCD for channel/frequency and battery status
- Belt clip, lanyard
- Power supply via integrated rechargeable lithium battery (1,200mAh) or low-voltage jack (5V)
- Transmitting power: ≤5mW (EIRP), operating range: approx. 50m
- Dimensions: 52x88x35 mm
- Weight: 88g
- Licence-free in the EU!
Our shipping policy is simple, at this time we only deliver to addresses on the UK Mainland between Monday and Friday.
We will deliver goods ordered by you as soon as possible to the address you have give us for delivery.
But in any event within 1-3 days of your order, or 5-10 days for back ordered products.
Only £6.50 + Vat for all UK Mainland Orders (not including the Islands or the Highlands of Scotland).
Delivery is always FREE when you spend £150 or more!
Some large weighted orders may require a pallet, you will be contacted with additional shipping costs if this happens.
Standard Pallet Costs from £40.00 + Vat
We do not ship to the Highlands and Islands of Scotland, Isle of Man, Isles of Scilly and the Channel Islands.
These include postcodes IM, IV, HS, KA27-28, KW, PA20-49, PA60-78, PH17-26, PH30-44, PH49-50, TR21-25, ZE.
Only out of stock products that are due back in stock within the next 14 days are available for back order.
You may purchase these products with your order, but the delivery of any back ordered product will be as and when our own delivery has arrived, usually within 7-14 days.
You will not be charged any additional shipping cost for these items and the rest of your order will be delivered as usual.
Basically we order our weekly stock from Germany before 12 noon on Thursdays. Back Orders placed on the site before that time will be delivered to you within 7 days, usually on a Wednesday.
Place a Back Order after that time, delivery to you would be within 7-14 days and usually the following Wednesdays.