Digital 8x8 matrix router
- 8 inputs and 8 outputs (plug-in screw terminals, switchable mic/line, balanced)
- +48 V phantom power
- Routing matrix for routing the inputs to the outputs as desired
- The level of each routed input can be adjusted per assigned output (individual output mix)
- Set-up of a matrix router network possible with up to 32 units
- DSP array; DREAM SAM3716, 24 bits (data) x 96 bits (coeff.)
- A/D converter: 4 x 24 bits, D/A converter: 1 x 24 bits
- Extensive signal processing and monitoring, e.g. frequency shift feedback eliminator, parametric 5-band equalizer with peak and shelving filters, variable low-pass/high-pass filters - optionally with Bessel, Butterworth or Linkwitz-Riley characteristics, RMS compressor, peak limiter, selectable phase, delay
- 6-fold LED status cluster for each channel
- 6 user presets in the direct access mode
- Graphical user interface, PC editing software (up to 32 DRM-880LAN can be administered)
- Link feature for simultaneously changing the settings of several channels
- Dot matrix display with 2 x 24 characteristics
- Remote control via USB, RS-485 or TCP/IP LAN. With the optional USB/RS-485 converter DA-70157, it is possible to connect a PC or notebook with USB interface to the serial RS-485 interface and to address and configure several units connected to each other
- Real-time remote control via software
- Individual room control via wall-mounted remote control panel DRM-880WP, available at option
- Robust steel housing with aluminium front panel
- 482 mm (19") rack installation, 1 RS
Input (data for each channel):
- Gain control with 0 dB bypass function
- Mic/line switching
- Parametric 3-band equalizer (peak, LP shelving, HP shelving)
- Frequency shift feedback eliminator
- Selectable phase (180°)
Output (data for each channel):
- Low-pass filter/high-pass filter with Butterworth, Linkwitz-Riley and Bessel characteristics (to -24 dB/oct.). Even higher slopes possible in combination with equalizer
- Parametric 5-band equalizer with peak or LP/HP shelving filters
- Peak limiter and RMS compressor with a ratio of up to 32:1 and continuously adjustable soft/hard knee characteristics. Threshold: 18 dBu to -12 dBu, release time: 0.1-3 sec., attack time: 5-200 ms
- Peak limiter and RMS compressor with bypass function
- Switchable delay between time (ms) and distance (m): 380.998 ms max. in steps of 21µsec or 129.539 m max. in steps of 6.8 mm
- Selectable phase (180°)
- Gain control
Our shipping policy is simple, at this time we only deliver to addresses on the UK Mainland between Monday and Friday.
We will deliver goods ordered by you as soon as possible to the address you have give us for delivery.
But in any event within 1-3 days of your order, or 5-10 days for back ordered products.
Only £6.50 + Vat for all UK Mainland Orders (not including the Islands or the Highlands of Scotland).
Delivery is always FREE when you spend £150 or more!
Some large weighted orders may require a pallet, you will be contacted with additional shipping costs if this happens.
Standard Pallet Costs from £40.00 + Vat
We do not ship to the Highlands and Islands of Scotland, Isle of Man, Isles of Scilly and the Channel Islands.
These include postcodes IM, IV, HS, KA27-28, KW, PA20-49, PA60-78, PH17-26, PH30-44, PH49-50, TR21-25, ZE.
Only out of stock products that are due back in stock within the next 14 days are available for back order. You may purchase these products with your order, but the delivery of any back ordered product will be as and when our own delivery has arrived, usually within 7-14 days. You will not be charged any additional shipping cost for these items and the rest of your order will be delivered as usual.
Basically we order our weekly stock from Germany before 12 noon on Thursdays. Back Orders placed on the site before that time will be delivered to you within 7 days, usually on a Wednesday. Place a Back Order after that time, delivery to you would be within 7-14 days and usually the following Wednesdays.