Professional active DSP speaker system with 2-channel amplifier, 600W RMS
- Compact 10/2 full range system with cabinet made of birch plywood
- DSP-controlled amplifier (bass: class D, treble: class A/B)
- Max. sound pressure at nominal power: 119 dB, music: 122 dB, peak: 125 dB
- Sample frequency: 65 kHz and 64 bit technology
- Programming and administration via Ethernet LAN connection and control software
- With the control software, the following parameters can be adjusted:
- Activating and storing presets
- 10 equalizers for each channel with the filter functions:
- Bell, notch, all-pass, low-shelf, high-shelf, band-pass, high-pass, low-pass
- Delay, Limiter, Gain of the inputs, Master volume, Low cut, 6 pre-sets available
- Up to 100 presets can be activated directly at the speaker, no software required
- 25 cm (10", FAITAL) bass and 25 mm (1", 44 mm voice coil, BEYMA) horn tweeter
- High-quality workmanship and coating
- Multi-purpose positioning and installation options
- Horn tweeter with an even beaming, can be turned by 90°
- M8 thread inserts for suspended installation, stand sleeve
- 2 x balanced line/mic inputs and parallel outputs A and B
- 1 x unbalanced input RCA L/R
- 1 x balanced output Mix A+B
- Auto power on/off with LED indication
- PowerCon mains connection and PowerCon parallel output
Our shipping policy is simple, at this time we only deliver to addresses on the UK Mainland between Monday and Friday.
We will deliver goods ordered by you as soon as possible to the address you have give us for delivery.
But in any event within 1-3 days of your order, or 5-10 days for back ordered products.
Only £6.50 + Vat for all UK Mainland Orders (not including the Islands or the Highlands of Scotland).
Delivery is always FREE when you spend £150 or more!
Some large weighted orders may require a pallet, you will be contacted with additional shipping costs if this happens.
Standard Pallet Costs from £40.00 + Vat
We do not ship to the Highlands and Islands of Scotland, Isle of Man, Isles of Scilly and the Channel Islands.
These include postcodes IM, IV, HS, KA27-28, KW, PA20-49, PA60-78, PH17-26, PH30-44, PH49-50, TR21-25, ZE.
Only out of stock products that are due back in stock within the next 14 days are available for back order. You may purchase these products with your order, but the delivery of any back ordered product will be as and when our own delivery has arrived, usually within 7-14 days. You will not be charged any additional shipping cost for these items and the rest of your order will be delivered as usual.
Basically we order our weekly stock from Germany before 12 noon on Thursdays. Back Orders placed on the site before that time will be delivered to you within 7 days, usually on a Wednesday. Place a Back Order after that time, delivery to you would be within 7-14 days and usually the following Wednesdays.