Audio Matrix System
The system ARM-880... from MONACOR is an extra flexible PA solution for multiroom applications. It is ideally suited for the application in hotels, in restaurants and bars, in conference rooms, schools, sports and fitness centres. Eight different audio sources, e.g. CD players, SAT receivers, radio programmes can be distributed to 8 output zones and assignment as required.
The audio matrix router ARM-880 is the heart of the system. For the operation, one amplifier is required for each output used. This may be an individual power amplifier or an active speaker system. Matching wall modules ARM-880WP1, ARM-880WP2 and ARM-880WP3 for the remote control of ARM-880 and with additional local inputs for the zone are available at option.
With a master/slave connection, it is possible to extend the system to up to 32 output zones. Connections for the various alarm signals and a local microphone are available. Announcements can be made via 2 optional zone paging microphones ARM-880RC with zone selection.
Audio Matrix Router
- 8 audio inputs and 8 audio outputs
- Inputs 1-4, line, with gain control
- Inputs 5-8, switchable line/mic
- 2 zone paging microphones ARM-880RC and 1 local microphone can be connected
- 1 additional audio input for each zone, cannot be routed, with gain control
- 8 wall modules ARM-880WP... can be connected as remote control
- Extendable to up to 32 zones
- Microphone, music and master volume control for each zone
- 2-way tone control for each zone
- Priority management
- Emergency announcement with priority for each zone, even when extended
- 3 different alarm signals
- 7-segment LED display for each zone
- Clipping indicator
- Monitoring function with built-in speaker
- 482mm (19") rack installation
- Mains operation or 24V emergency power operation
Our shipping policy is simple, at this time we only deliver to addresses on the UK Mainland between Monday and Friday.
We will deliver goods ordered by you as soon as possible to the address you have give us for delivery.
But in any event within 1-3 days of your order, or 5-10 days for back ordered products.
Only £6.50 + Vat for all UK Mainland Orders (not including the Islands or the Highlands of Scotland).
Delivery is always FREE when you spend £150 or more!
Some large weighted orders may require a pallet, you will be contacted with additional shipping costs if this happens.
Standard Pallet Costs from £40.00 + Vat
We do not ship to the Highlands and Islands of Scotland, Isle of Man, Isles of Scilly and the Channel Islands.
These include postcodes IM, IV, HS, KA27-28, KW, PA20-49, PA60-78, PH17-26, PH30-44, PH49-50, TR21-25, ZE.
Only out of stock products that are due back in stock within the next 14 days are available for back order.
You may purchase these products with your order, but the delivery of any back ordered product will be as and when our own delivery has arrived, usually within 7-14 days.
You will not be charged any additional shipping cost for these items and the rest of your order will be delivered as usual.
Basically we order our weekly stock from Germany before 12 noon on Thursdays. Back Orders placed on the site before that time will be delivered to you within 7 days, usually on a Wednesday.
Place a Back Order after that time, delivery to you would be within 7-14 days and usually the following Wednesdays.