2-zone mixer for multiroom PA applications.
- 2 independent zones with routing facility of all input channels as desired
- 1 microphone way as announcing channel balanced with 3-way equalizer and adjustable automatic talkover
- 4 stereo input channels with stereo line inputs and balanced microphone ways
- Channel 1 additionally with a balanced line input channels 3 and 4 switchable line/phono
- Signal/peak indication for each channel
- Recessed gain control for each input channel
- Zone outputs balanced with 3-way equalizer LED level indication of the stereo master balance controls pre-fader listening (PFL) and mono/stereo selection
- Adjustable headphone output with pre-fader listening (PFL) to the stereo input channels and the zone outputs
- 2 zone outputs for each stereo RCA and XLR L/R bal.
- 1 record output for each zone (independent of talkover and announcements)
- Connection for gooseneck light GNL-200 GNL-204 or GNL-205
||level attenuation 20dB max.
|Admiss. ambient temp.
Our shipping policy is simple, at this time we only deliver to addresses on the UK Mainland between Monday and Friday.
We will deliver goods ordered by you as soon as possible to the address you have give us for delivery.
But in any event within 1-3 days of your order, or 5-10 days for back ordered products.
Only £6.50 + Vat for all UK Mainland Orders (not including the Islands or the Highlands of Scotland).
Delivery is always FREE when you spend £150 or more!
Some large weighted orders may require a pallet, you will be contacted with additional shipping costs if this happens.
Standard Pallet Costs from £40.00 + Vat
We do not ship to the Highlands and Islands of Scotland, Isle of Man, Isles of Scilly and the Channel Islands.
These include postcodes IM, IV, HS, KA27-28, KW, PA20-49, PA60-78, PH17-26, PH30-44, PH49-50, TR21-25, ZE.
Only out of stock products that are due back in stock within the next 14 days are available for back order.
You may purchase these products with your order, but the delivery of any back ordered product will be as and when our own delivery has arrived, usually within 7-14 days.
You will not be charged any additional shipping cost for these items and the rest of your order will be delivered as usual.
Basically we order our weekly stock from Germany before 12 noon on Thursdays. Back Orders placed on the site before that time will be delivered to you within 7 days, usually on a Wednesday.
Place a Back Order after that time, delivery to you would be within 7-14 days and usually the following Wednesdays.