Monacor 5 Zone Mono PA Mixing Amplifier
The workmanship and electronic features really do give a solid impression. The perfect cooling channel for the power amplifiers is remarkable.
- 5 zones, can be controlled individually
- Chime, continuous sound and wailing sound, automatic mute, 2 or 4 tone chime
- Bass, treble and master controls, level display via LED's, controlled fan
- Insertions for various functions are available at option
- 17v phantom power for electret microphones
- Connection for microphones PA-1120RC and 1x PA-1120PTT
- Automatic alarm announcement with insertion PA-1120DM (optional)
- Mains operation and 24v emergency power operation
- Output power: 120W RMS 170W Max
- Speakers: 100v/70v
- Frequency range: 55-16,000 Hz
- 24v DC current /15A
- Dimensions: 482x133x352mm, 3RS
- Mic/line: 3x 6.35mm/XLR (Combo)
- Zone paging microphone: 2 x RJ45, optionally
- Push-to-talk microphone: 1x 7-pole DIN
- Mom. push-button for chime:
- 1x preamplifier: 1x 6.35mm jack
- Speakers: screw terminals
- Record: 1 x RCA L/R
- Power supply
- 230v: 3-pin IEC jack
- 24v DC current : screw terminals
Our shipping policy is simple, at this time we only deliver to addresses on the UK Mainland between Monday and Friday.
We will deliver goods ordered by you as soon as possible to the address you have give us for delivery.
But in any event within 1-3 days of your order, or 5-10 days for back ordered products.
Only £6.50 + Vat for all UK Mainland Orders (not including the Islands or the Highlands of Scotland).
Delivery is always FREE when you spend £150 or more!
Some large weighted orders may require a pallet, you will be contacted with additional shipping costs if this happens.
Standard Pallet Costs from £40.00 + Vat
We do not ship to the Highlands and Islands of Scotland, Isle of Man, Isles of Scilly and the Channel Islands.
These include postcodes IM, IV, HS, KA27-28, KW, PA20-49, PA60-78, PH17-26, PH30-44, PH49-50, TR21-25, ZE.
Only out of stock products that are due back in stock within the next 14 days are available for back order.
You may purchase these products with your order, but the delivery of any back ordered product will be as and when our own delivery has arrived, usually within 7-14 days.
You will not be charged any additional shipping cost for these items and the rest of your order will be delivered as usual.
Basically we order our weekly stock from Germany before 12 noon on Thursdays. Back Orders placed on the site before that time will be delivered to you within 7 days, usually on a Wednesday.
Place a Back Order after that time, delivery to you would be within 7-14 days and usually the following Wednesdays.