24v emergency PSU suitable for our PA components with 24v connection.
- Installation of 2 x rechargeable lead battery NPA-12/24 is possible
- Screw connection for external 24v rechargeable batteries
- Max. charging current: 2.5A
- Electronic charging control with overload protection protection against total discharge and trickle charge
- 1 x output 24v DC current /1A (unswitched)
- 2 x output 24v DC current /32A
- 3 x output 24v DC current /16A
- Power supply: 230v˜/50 Hz/110vA
- Dimensions: 482x135x405mm
- Weight: 11.7kg
Our shipping policy is simple, at this time we only deliver to addresses on the UK Mainland between Monday and Friday.
We will deliver goods ordered by you as soon as possible to the address you have give us for delivery.
But in any event within 1-3 days of your order, or 5-10 days for back ordered products.
Only £6.99 for all UK Mainland Orders (not including the Islands or the Highlands of Scotland).
Some large weighted orders may require a pallet, you will be contacted with additional shipping costs if this happens.
Standard Pallet Costs from £50.00
We do not ship to the Highlands and Islands of Scotland, Isle of Man, Isles of Scilly and the Channel Islands.
These include postcodes IM, IV, HS, KA27-28, KW, PA20-49, PA60-78, PH17-26, PH30-44, PH49-50, TR21-25, ZE.
Only out of stock products that are due back in stock within the next 14 days are available for back order.
You may purchase these products with your order, but the delivery of any back ordered product will be as and when our own delivery has arrived, usually within 7-14 days.
You will not be charged any additional shipping cost for these items and the rest of your order will be delivered as usual.
Basically we order our weekly stock from Germany before 12 noon on Wednesdays. Back Orders placed on the site before that time will be delivered to you within 7 days, usually on a Tuesday.
Place a Back Order after that time, delivery to you would be within 7-14 days and usually on the following Tuesdays.