Monacor 6-zone mono PA mixing amplifier
• 1 x 480W RMS (PA-6480)
• 6 zones, can be controlled individually
• Chime, continuous sound and wailing sound, automatic mute, 2-tone chime or 4-tone chime (selectable)
• Bass, treble and master controls, level display via LED's, controlled fan
• Insertions for various functions are available at option
• 17v phantom power for electret microphones
• Connection for zone paging microphone PA-6000RC
• 3 insertion facilities at the rear side for optional modules with the following features:
• PA-6FD: fault detection
• PA-6FM: fault monitoring
• PA-6FR: anti-feedback
• Mains operation and 24v emergency power operation
• Removable mounting brackets
• 1 insertion compartment at the front for optional automatic alarm message insertion PA-1120DM, a tuner insertion or a CD player insertion (both available at option)
100v PROSOUND 9/10-2007 This unit also features good and robust mechanics, as customary by MONACOR. The PA amplifier gives a conclusive and sophisticated impression. With additional modules, it turns into a respectable system which is suitable for versatile applications.
General Information :
Output power: 480W RMS : 680W MAX
Speakers : 100v/70v
Preamplifier : 0.775v/100 Ohm
Record : 0.775v/3k Ohm
Frequency range : 55-16,000 Hz
Dimensions : 430x133x352mm, 3RS
Weight : 19.5kg
Mic/line : 3 x 6.35mm/XLR (Combo)
Line : 2 x RCA L/R
Zone paging microphone : 2 x RJ-45, optional
Push-to-talk microphone : 1 x 7-pole DIN
Ext. amplifier : 1 x 6.35mm jack
1 x preamplifier : 1 x 6.35mm jack
Speakers : screw terminals
Our shipping policy is simple, at this time we only deliver to addresses on the UK Mainland between Monday and Friday.
We will deliver goods ordered by you as soon as possible to the address you have give us for delivery.
But in any event within 1-3 days of your order, or 5-10 days for back ordered products.
Only £6.50 + Vat for all UK Mainland Orders (not including the Islands or the Highlands of Scotland).
Delivery is always FREE when you spend £150 or more!
Some large weighted orders may require a pallet, you will be contacted with additional shipping costs if this happens.
Standard Pallet Costs from £40.00 + Vat
We do not ship to the Highlands and Islands of Scotland, Isle of Man, Isles of Scilly and the Channel Islands.
These include postcodes IM, IV, HS, KA27-28, KW, PA20-49, PA60-78, PH17-26, PH30-44, PH49-50, TR21-25, ZE.
Only out of stock products that are due back in stock within the next 14 days are available for back order.
You may purchase these products with your order, but the delivery of any back ordered product will be as and when our own delivery has arrived, usually within 7-14 days.
You will not be charged any additional shipping cost for these items and the rest of your order will be delivered as usual.
Basically we order our weekly stock from Germany before 12 noon on Thursdays. Back Orders placed on the site before that time will be delivered to you within 7 days, usually on a Wednesday.
Place a Back Order after that time, delivery to you would be within 7-14 days and usually the following Wednesdays.