RF spectrum analyser, 240-960MHz and 2.35-2.55GHz in a compact aluminium housing with two antennas (SMA connection) for the different frequency ranges, for preventing frequency collisions when setting up radio frequencies in the frequency range mentioned above.
- Real-time monitoring of the frequency range used with frequency indication and level indication (dBm)
- Backlit high-contrast graphic display (128x64 pixels)
- Automatic marker function and manual marker positioning for setting an individual carrier frequency
- Special Wi-Fi analyser with display of 13 WLAN channels
- Max hold function for a reliable detection of ultrashort RF carrier frequencies (additional modes: normal, max., average, overwrite)
- Integrated RF generator
- USB 2.0 interface for connecting to a PC or laptop as well as for charging the internal 860mAh rechargeable lithium polymer battery
- Supplied with transport bag
- Client software with real-time analysis for Windows XP/Vista/Win7 (32-bit or 64-bit versions) can be downloaded from www.monacor.com
- Dimensions: 70x113x25mm
- Weight: 185g
Our shipping policy is simple, at this time we only deliver Monacor products to addresses on the UK Mainland between Monday and Friday. We will deliver goods ordered by you as soon as possible to the address you have given us for delivery. But in any event; 1-3 days of your order, or 5-10 days for back ordered products.
Only £6.50 + Vat for all UK Mainland Orders (not including the Islands or the Highlands of Scotland). Delivery is always FREE when you spend £150 or more! Some large weighted orders may require a pallet, you will be contacted with additional shipping costs if this happens. Standard Pallet Costs from £40.00 + Vat
We do not ship to the Highlands and Islands of Scotland, Isle of Man or Scilly and the Channel Islands. These include postcodes IM, IV, HS, KA27-28, KW, PA20-49, PA60-78, PH17-26, PH30-44, PH49-50, TR21-25, ZE.
Only out of stock products that are due back in stock within the next 10 days are available for back order. You may purchase these products with your order, but the delivery of any back ordered product will be as and when our own delivery has arrived, usually within 5-10 days. You will not be charged any additional shipping cost for these items and the rest of your order will be delivered as usual.
Basically we order our weekly stock from Germany before 12 noon on Thursdays. Back Orders placed on the site before that time will be delivered to you within 7 days, usually on a Tuesday. Place a Back Order after that time, delivery to you would be within 5-10 days and usually the following Tuesday.